segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Long road…





...It´s been a long road, getting to here…It´s been a long time…And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing´s in my way…And they´re not gonna hold me down no more…Cause I´ve got faith of the heart...I´m going where my heart will take me…I´ve got faith to believe. I can do anything…I´ve got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me…I can reach any star. I´ve got faith…It´s been a long night. Trying to find my way…Been through the darkness. Now I finally have my day…And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky…I´ve known the wind so cold, and seen the darkest days…But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change…I´ve been through the fire and I´ve been through the rain…It´s been a long road…But I´ll be fine...TKANKS GOD...
Adaptado-Diane Warren
CARPE DIEM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário